Some posts on NotebooksandGlasses.com may contain affiliate links. Click on my Disclosure page to read more.
This is my weekly gratitude post where I share 5 things that I am grateful for over the last 7 days. Being grateful and focusing on the positives of our days and week can lead to better wellbeing, happiness, and can really change our outlook on things. It can also help with worry and anxiety.
Here are 5 things I am grateful for this week
1. The really lovely comments I have had from my readers on my last blog post I feel like a failure. I didn’t complete the Blogtober challenge and I am gutted. But people have really supported me and encouraged me that I’ve done the right thing and I am not a failure. Thank you! (I’ve not had chance to respond to all the comments yet).
2. We went to watch A Star is Born at the cinema this week. I don’t often go to the cinema because, basically, I am in too much pain, but occasionally there’s a film that I want to see, and this was one of them. I was grateful I got through it. I was also grateful we took some tissues.
3. Getting through a really challenging work situation and being told I did “absolutely brilliant”. This has really boosted my confidence as so often I doubt myself and don’t give myself much credit.
4. Making a Murderer season 2 on Netflix.
5. Having family time before work with my partner and my Westies and having a proper good giggle.
What are you grateful for this week?
Why not get involved and share your 5 things on the Facebook page Lauren Ephithite Mental Health Advocate.