Some posts on notebooksandglasses.com may contain affiliate links. Click on my Disclosure page to read more.
This is my weekly gratitude post where I share 5 things that I am grateful for over the last 7 days. Being grateful and focusing on the positives of our days and week can lead to better wellbeing, happiness, and can really change our outlook on things. It can also help with worry and anxiety.
I’m a day behind publishing this post this week. It’s been a very hectic week but I have so much to be grateful for.
Here are 5 things I am grateful for this week
- My better half surprised me with the most amazing gift – a stationary advent calendar! I was blown away and SO excited. She knows how much I love stationery. I have no idea what’s in it, so every day in December I will have a little surprise. No doubt this will feature in next week’s gratitude post.
- I was in London on Wednesday night and went to Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurant in Covent Garden. I had the most amazing blue cheese and parmesan gnocchi dish. Followed by The Ambassador chocolate dessert. Just look at it…
- I did a 20 minute session of my indoor skipping this week. 10 minutes was quite a challenge a few weeks ago, but I’m slowly improving my fitness and stamina. I also treated myself to some new headphones too – some wireless ones that won’t fall off my head.
- I’m grateful for everybody’s votes for me in the UK Blogger awards. The voting is open until Christmas so it’s not too late if you haven’t yet voted for me.
- Another food-related one, but I’m also extremely grateful for the very easy tea I had last night – a Pancetta Mac ‘n’ Cheese from Aldi. Oh my, it was delicious.
What are you grateful for this week?
Why not get involved and share your 5 things on the Facebook page Practicing gratitude for good mental health.