Some posts on notebooksandglasses.com may contain affiliate links. Click on my Disclosure page to read more.
For my Blogtober day 13 post, here are 10 facts about me…
- I’m a huge Jamie Oliver fan and I once went to 5 of his restaurants in London in one day (I didn’t eat at them all).
- I set myself a challenge to go camping on my own and I did – I once went on a road trip for two weeks along the west coast of Scotland with my Westie, Milo.
- Some of my values include love, honesty, and achievement.
- I have size 7 feet.
- I got an ‘A’ in my A Level English language.
- My first car was a VW Golf.
- If I could have any super power it would be to cure cancer.
- Holding hands with my partner is one of my favourites things ever.
- I love gadgets!
- I was in both the Brownies and the Scouts.
Who else is taking part in blogtober 2018?
Nicola at nicolajogston.com – Parenting, disability and lifestyle blog
Natalie at thespooniemummy.com – Living a meaningful life with chronic illness
Laura at lauramorningstar.com – Personal blog covering a wide range of topics
teaandcakeforthesoul.wordpress.com – Numerous feel good topics to make you feel good