Some posts on NotebooksandGlasses.com may contain affiliate links. Click on my Disclosure page to read more.
I’m not really a handbag type of girl, but I do like to carry a few essentials with me in my rucksack. For my Blogtober day 11 post, I list what I carry with me everyday.
In addition to the usual wallet, money, phone, tissues, I also like to have the following with me at all times:
- Notebook and diary: I currently have the Moleskine pocket 2018 week-to-view diary in yellow. It has one page for days of the week, and a page for notes.
- KeepCup: handy to have when I’m out and about and I want a coffee – good for the environment too.
- A selection of tablets: for my pains
- Multi-tool card: this slots in my toolbelt on my Moleksine, and it includes a pen, toothpick, and nail file as well as lots of other useful gadgets.
- Earphones: for when I want to ring someone, or listen to music or a Podcast.
- Sweets: usually Gin Gins gingers, liquorice or mints. I find these can help settle my stomach if I’m feeling anxious or help me manage my IBS and hiatus hernia pains.
- A clip-on light: safety first, and especially handy now it’s darker in the morning and evenings.
- A drink: usually some juice in my SHO bottle, handy to have when I need to take some tablets.
- Kindle: I don’t like to drain my phone battery so carry this too as it’s very light and slim.
What do you carry with you everyday?
Who else is taking part in blogtober 2018?
Nicola at nicolajogston.com – Parenting, disability and lifestyle blog
Natalie at thespooniemummy.com – Living a meaningful life with chronic illness
Laura at lauramorningstar.com – Personal blog covering a wide range of topics
teaandcakeforthesoul.wordpress.com – Numerous feel good topics to make you feel good