Some posts on notebooksandglasses.com may contain affiliate links. Click on my Disclosure page to read more.
This is my weekly post where I share what I have been grateful for over the last week. Being grateful and focusing on the positives of our days and week can lead to better wellbeing, happiness, and can really change our outlook on things. It can also help with worry and anxiety.
Here are 5 of the things I am grateful for this week:
1. I love surprises. And when Miss C comes home with a Dominos pizza, a huge smile appears on my face. We can never normally justify spending so much on a pizza, but I really was grateful and it was delicious! A real treat after a tough week.
2. I’ve been extremely tired over the last few weeks. I can only assume it’s from working extra hours, travelling more, and from the extra worry with everything going on at the moment with my Dad. I was so grateful for a lie-in on Sunday morning. I’m usually up early doing my blog work, but I slept in until 10:15!
3. My Dad got through his surgery on Monday – a huge relief. It’s been another tough week, and I don’t think I’ve ever had to be so strong for my parents in all my life. It’s surprising how mentally draining it is.
Have you read some of my recent blog posts? Pin them for later if you don’t have time to read them now.
4. I finally bought myself some new trainers. I wear running trainers most of the time as they provide the right comfort and support for all the standing and walking I do. I have had the same pair for over 5 years. They weren’t cheap, but spending more on quality has certainly paid off, but they are slowly falling to bits. I’ve been wanting to get a new pair for some time and I finally handed over my money and got some new ones. I’m hoping they last just as long as my last pair.
5. I’m grateful for all the support from my friends and blog readers in relation to my Dad having his treatment. It’s so nice knowing someone is there for you and thinking of you. It can make all the difference – so thank you 😊
What are you grateful for this week?
Share in the comments below or why not join in on Lauren’s Facebook page.